Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The 1st of many I'm sure!

Last week I decided to try and put Belle's hair in a ponytail...I mean it is crazy long in the middle of her head (one little spot that never fell out after she was born, hilarious) and she is getting the really scraggly bangs, its kinda driving me crazy b/c its in this in between phase where I literally can't do anything with it.
I have never been much of a headband and bow kinda mom but i have been peer pressured into it and the fact that people kept mistaking her for a boy even if she was wearing a dress (drove me crazy!) So, back to the ponytail, i wanted to try it just to see if she would let me; she rips everything off her head just as fast as you can put it on these days, head bands, bows, hats, sunglasses so i really didn't think i would be able to do it. But she let me in fact she enjoyed it, i did it like 5 times in a row trying to get more hair in and she didn't mind at all in fact she almost seemed proud after i was done. Like, "look at me I have a ponytail just like my mom!" She didn't once try to take it out, in fact she had a ponytail bump when i took it out a couple hours later.
Top view
Profile
Adorable Front Views





No comments:

Post a Comment